RE: [Emerald] Batch Credit Card Export with Authorize.net

Joe Reynolds (joe@outdoors.net)
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:44:20 -0400

From: "Joe Reynolds" <joe@outdoors.net>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Batch Credit Card Export with Authorize.net
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:44:20 -0400

In a prior message you told some they were not using a comma in the Authorize.net batch processing. So, I wnt there and looked at our account and the setting is for a comma. However, there are also 2 radio buttons - to activate or deactivate. Mine is not activated.

Should it be? Or is deactivated just mean it uses a comma as a default?

Most of my charges are going through ok.