[Emerald] Multiple listing on-line

NCKCN (admin@nckcn.com)
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:23:58 -0500

From: "NCKCN" <admin@nckcn.com>
Subject: [Emerald] Multiple listing on-line
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:23:58 -0500

On my "Who's Online' I am getting increasing numbers of multiple listings of the same user on-line. I have SNMP set up to check the port and it is working so that someonoe else can use the port listed as the multiple user, but I think this is getting to the point where it's affecting the time online functions. What is causing this? I have not changed setting in any of the NAS's which are 3Com TCM's. All four of them are doing this more and more.

Thanks for any information TKT