Re: [Emerald] monthly limits

Rob Witzel (robwitz@netwitz.net)
Fri, 23 May 2003 09:50:53 -0500

From: "Rob Witzel" <robwitz@netwitz.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] monthly limits
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:50:53 -0500

Would the service need to have the radius session-limit attribute equal to the total monthly time alloted?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com> To: <emerald@iea-software.com> Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 11:29 AM Subject: RE: [Emerald] monthly limits

> > Time banking is just for a fixed nonrecurring time that
> > has to be manually reset each month. I am looking for a
> > way to limit the time per month but resetting it automatically
> > the following month. Thanks for the input.
>
> In Emerald 4.5, if you define the Time Left default in the
> Service Types configuration, any service assigned that
> service type (that does not have a blank Time left) will be
> reset on their anniversary each month.
>
> Emerald 2.5 does not support recurring time banking.
>
> Dale

> This is a user supported list. If you require assistance from IEA
Software's
> Support Engineers, please check out our Support resources at
> http://www.iea-software.com/support.

> ---
> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Netwitz. Are your virus definitions up
to date?]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Netwitz. Are your virus definitions up to date?]