Re: [Emerald] reminder/late notices

Jason Newland (newlandj@areatech.com)
Thu, 22 May 2003 16:20:42 -0500

From: "Jason Newland" <newlandj@areatech.com>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] reminder/late notices
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 16:20:42 -0500

I don't think so, but we set up a batch file that generates a list of e-mail addresses into a txt file (basicaly a sql command line that query's the DB for expire dates of today). We then have another script that runs on our mail server that runs 1/2 hour after the other script runs. This one generates a command line e-mail that sends a notice to the customer.

Jason