RE: [Emerald] reminder/late notices

Brad Bond (brad@fastraxs.net)
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:23:50 -0600

From: Brad Bond <brad@fastraxs.net>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] reminder/late notices
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:23:50 -0600

Jason would you be willing to share some of those scripts?
  Thanks,
  Brad Bond FasTraxs Internet Services 903-389-6970

-----Original Message----- From: Jason Newland [mailto:newlandj@areatech.com] Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 4:21 PM To: emerald@iea-software.com Subject: Re: [Emerald] reminder/late notices
  I don't think so, but we set up a batch file that generates a list of e-mail addresses into a txt file (basicaly a sql command line that query's the DB for expire dates of today). We then have another script that runs on our mail server that runs 1/2 hour after the other script runs. This one generates a command line e-mail that sends a notice to the customer.
  Jason

----- Original Message ----- From: Rob Witzel <mailto:robwitz@netwitz.net> To: emerald@iea-software.com <mailto:emerald@iea-software.com> Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 4:09 PM Subject: [Emerald] reminder/late notices
  Does Emerald 4.5 support late notices or disconnection warning notices and how can I set that up?
  Rob Witzel Netwitz Internet Services www.netwitz.net <http://www.netwitz.net> 618-533-5447