Re: [Emerald] How do I delete a ServiceType?

Tommy Cheng (tommycheng@pcmagic.net)
Fri, 9 May 2003 14:55:32 -0700

From: "Tommy Cheng" <tommycheng@pcmagic.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] How do I delete a ServiceType?
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 14:55:32 -0700

In other words, go to InvoiceItems and RadATConfigs table and change AccountTypeID value as well.

Tommy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com> To: <emerald@iea-software.com> Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 2:38 PM Subject: RE: [Emerald] How do I delete a ServiceType?