[Emerald] Emerald/SQL Help Please!

John Kern (psc5@powersupply.net)
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:24:00 -0400

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:24:00 -0400
From: "John Kern" <psc5@powersupply.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Emerald/SQL Help Please!

Using NT4/SP6, SQL7/SP3 Emerald/RadiusNT 2.5

We have our own ports and we have wholesale ports. In the online screen
 the wholesale ports show up as roam when the user is online.

The server has 384MB RAM. If the server is re-booted, the roam users log
 on and off just fine. After approx 2 days the roam users don't get logged
 off(they are not connected, but Emerald online screen still shows them
 online), at which time the task manager shows sqlsvr.exe using approx
 360MB of RAM.

Is there something in Emerald that can be changed to solve this problem? I
 really do not want to have to reboot every 2 days.

We have been running Emerald for a long time and this has never been an
 issue until the last 6 months. I have finally taken the time to start
 tracking down this problem and now it seems as though it is something
 related to memory.

ANY IDEAS????

PLEASE HELP!!!!

ÿ Thanks,