[Emerald] Em 4.5 email batches bomb

Robin Galyan (robin@nxs.net)
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:19:01 -0500

From: "Robin Galyan" <robin@nxs.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Em 4.5 email batches bomb
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:19:01 -0500

 I think we have reported this before, perhaps twice.. but it is real nutso and really needs fixed.
 When we process billing, we can not enable the e"mail invoices to customers" function, it emails some then bombs, and leaves us in a mess.
 About 2/3 of our customers elected for email billing, and now cant get there bills, its really a nightmare.
 ????