[Emerald] Manual ACH and Credit Card payments.

Scottie Arnett (sarnett@info-ed.com)
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 19:23:08 -0600

From: "Scottie Arnett" <sarnett@info-ed.com>
Subject: [Emerald] Manual ACH and Credit Card payments.
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 19:23:08 -0600

Is there a way to do manual credit card and ACH payments through Emerald 4.5? We always did it that way with Emerald 2.5 because we are small and have a small amount of those payments. If there is not a way, how should we change the records to keep it from waiting on the batch to be sent. If there is a way, how do we set it to not try to use automatic?

Sincerely, Scottie Arnett President Info-Ed, Inc. 615-699-3049