RE: [Emerald] Still trying to use Radusers.exe

Barry Kiesz (barry@nvc.net)
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:41:22 -0600

From: "Barry Kiesz" <barry@nvc.net>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Still trying to use Radusers.exe
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:41:22 -0600

It wasn't RTFM it t was RTFML (mailing list) I took Dale's advice and downloaded the 'current' version of radusers.exe and seem to work. The only this was this...
  1. There is no spacing between the 1st record and 2nd (the only instance of that) and 2. user-service and Framed-Protocol are "1 and 2's". Any way of spitting out the actual words? If not, we'll just convert it with a
"find and replace"

  foremantc Password = "donk"
 User-Service = Framed-User
 Framed-Protocol = PPP
 Framed-Address = 64.68.164.180
 Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.192 bruce Password = "dopink"
 User-Service = 2
 Framed-Protocol = 1
  mdonlin Password = "qwsed"
 User-Service = 2
 Framed-Protocol = 1
  meletschetc Password = "ewd34"
 User-Service = 2
 Framed-Protocol = 1

Sincerely,

Barry Kiesz Northern Valley Communications

-----Original Message----- From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Barry Kiesz Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 8:12 AM To: emerald@iea-software.com Subject: RE: [Emerald] Still trying to use Radusers.exe

I'm getting the same thing.. Dale posted yesterday to use the radusers.exe and I get the same output as Vilmos here. Is there something we're doing wrong.
  This is my cmd line: radusers.exe users.txt emerald myusername mypassword
  and I get this ( this is only the last 12 lines of output):

 Couldn't Match Account Type DR-BASIC_INET
 Couldn't Match Account Type DR-BASIC_INET
 Couldn't Match Account Type DR-BASIC_INET
 Couldn't Match Account Type NVC-FLAT
 Couldn't Match Account Type WRB-Flat
 Couldn't Match Account Type DR-BASIC_INET
 Couldn't Match Account Type DR-BASIC_INET
 Couldn't Match Account Type NVC-WebTV
 Couldn't Match Account Type DR-BASIC_INET
 Couldn't Match Account Type WRB-Flat
 Couldn't Match Account Type WT-FLAT 8483
  Funny thing is that the only entry I found in the users.txt is this, the only dialup static IP we have in the system (Framed-Address)
  foremantc Password = "donk"
 User-Service = Framed-User
 Framed-Protocol = PPP
 Framed-Address = 64.68.164.180
 Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.192
  Does anybody have a clue for me or do I have to RTFM? <GRIN>

Sincerely,

Barry Kiesz Northern Valley Communications

-----Original Message----- From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Vilmos Branyik Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2002 10:56 PM To: 'emerald@iea-software.com' Subject: [Emerald] Still trying to use Radusers.exe

I hate ask again but could someone please explain why I get the below result when I run radusers.exe:

 Couldn't Match Account Type PPP

 Match Account Type PPP

 Couldn't Match Account Type EMail

 ... and so on until I get to the end of the file.
  I can use the export command and get a file but really would rather be able to automate the process.
  I'm using Emerald 2.5 and SQL 6.5
  Matt Branyik

Pioneer PC Associates www.piopc.net
(719) 784-6955