RE: [Emerald] Still trying to use Radusers.exe

Barry Kiesz (barry@nvc.net)
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:12:28 -0600

From: "Barry Kiesz" <barry@nvc.net>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Still trying to use Radusers.exe
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:12:28 -0600

I'm getting the same thing.. Dale posted yesterday to use the radusers.exe and I get the same output as Vilmos here. Is there something we're doing wrong.
  This is my cmd line: radusers.exe users.txt emerald myusername mypassword
  and I get this ( this is only the last 12 lines of output):

 Couldn't Match Account Type DR-BASIC_INET
 Couldn't Match Account Type DR-BASIC_INET
 Couldn't Match Account Type DR-BASIC_INET
 Couldn't Match Account Type NVC-FLAT
 Couldn't Match Account Type WRB-Flat
 Couldn't Match Account Type DR-BASIC_INET
 Couldn't Match Account Type DR-BASIC_INET
 Couldn't Match Account Type NVC-WebTV
 Couldn't Match Account Type DR-BASIC_INET
 Couldn't Match Account Type WRB-Flat
 Couldn't Match Account Type WT-FLAT 8483
  Funny thing is that the only entry I found in the users.txt is this, the only dialup static IP we have in the system (Framed-Address)
  foremantc Password = "donk"
 User-Service = Framed-User
 Framed-Protocol = PPP
 Framed-Address = 64.68.164.180
 Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.192
  Does anybody have a clue for me or do I have to RTFM? <GRIN>

Sincerely,

Barry Kiesz Northern Valley Communications

-----Original Message----- From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Vilmos Branyik Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2002 10:56 PM To: 'emerald@iea-software.com' Subject: [Emerald] Still trying to use Radusers.exe

I hate ask again but could someone please explain why I get the below result when I run radusers.exe:

 Couldn't Match Account Type PPP

 Match Account Type PPP

 Couldn't Match Account Type EMail

 ... and so on until I get to the end of the file.
  I can use the export command and get a file but really would rather be able to automate the process.
  I'm using Emerald 2.5 and SQL 6.5
  Matt Branyik

Pioneer PC Associates www.piopc.net
(719) 784-6955