Re: [NTISP] Post.Office and program delivery

Richard Fink ( rfink@worldpassage.net )
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 16:36:00 -0700

Yup. I wanted to write Perl. But it looks from an email you sent to me that I may not get the sample Perl scripts because I DON'T HAVE A SUPPORT CONTRACT !!!

Wow.

What ever happened to supporting your customer base, who paid for the product.

Satisfaction. Value. You get back what you give. Basic support that is downloadable, and costs nothing to make available.

PO is a great product. It works. But its not cheap and support for something as basic as sample scripts is apparently a Big $ item. Thats wrong. We all know it.

-Ric

At 03:15 PM 10/18/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Okay. Richard wanted to write Perl. That is covered. But you're right,
>it's not an API.
>
>-- PW

Richard Fink Tel: 415 381-0215
WorldPassage Fax: 415 381-0822
P.O.Box 2339 rfink@worldpassage.net
Mill Valley, CA 94942 http://www.worldpassage.net
WorldPassage is a communications service and Internet Service
Provider owned and operated by RainTree Computer Systems, Inc.