RE: [NTISP] Postoffice 3.5.3 and Outlook workaround

Greg White ( GWhite@bctelco.com )
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:53:00 -0700

For us, it seemed to solve the problem, but we applied it about the time
that IE5/OE5 was released, so I can't be sure whether it is the single dot
fix or customers upgrading to OE5 that is to thank. I have still had a few
problems with users of Netscape and OE4 when sending large attachments.

Thank you,

Greg White
ISP Network Administrator
Beaver Creek Cooperative Telephone Company