Re: [NTISP] ISDN connections between Ascend Maxes and Pipelines

Steven T. Pierce ( (no email) )
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 10:24:48 -0500

Are you sure you have outbound call capabilities with the PRI, we
recently found out ours were inward only trunks.

Steve Pierce, MCSE
Dynasty Online, Inc.
Internet Solutions
http://www.dynasty.net