RE: [NTISP] Classifieds/Personals Ad System

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 16:48:39 -0500

Go to your nearest bookstore...

Buy a book called "Active Server Pages for Dummies"

You can use the .asp pages that are included on the CD and be up and running
in short order....

I modified the original .asp files and set mine up for SQL instead of
access.. but I think it only took a couple of hours....

If you want to see them in operation....

http://www.itexas.net/classifieds