Re: [NTISP] Replacing an NT Server

Jeff Binkley ( jeff.binkley@asacomp.com )
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 16:23:00 -0500

-> It does work in some situations. I have noticed that. However, in this
-> situation it's not. When I take the drive from the single processor server
-> and put it into the dual processor server, it crashed with a blue screen
-> immediately after the GUI comes up. Do you have any thoughts as to what may
-> be crashing it, aside from the dual processor?
->
-> Steve Coleman
-> Computer Solutions
->