RE: [NTISP] Replacing an NT Server

Vincent L. McCutcheon ( (no email) )
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 13:59:54 -0500

Thank You Dale for this info, I stand corrected<G>....I was not aware of
this workaround ;-)

Vincent L. McCutcheon

-----Original Message-----
From: ntisp-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:ntisp-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Steve Coleman
Sent: Friday, July 30, 1999 2:38 PM
To: ntisp@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [NTISP] Replacing an NT Server

It does work in some situations. I have noticed that. However, in this
situation it's not. When I take the drive from the single processor server
and put it into the dual processor server, it crashed with a blue screen
immediately after the GUI comes up. Do you have any thoughts as to what may
be crashing it, aside from the dual processor?

Steve Coleman
Computer Solutions