RE: [NTISP] PostOffice 3.5.3 & Outlook again!

Patrick Patterson ( pj@ctt-inc.com )
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:38:30 -0500

Well, I have to concur that this is a problem. I also run Post.Office, and
I have seen this problem a number of times. It typically occurs with
Outlook Express users, although a few Outlook users and actually one
Netscape user as well. Deletinging the offending message from the mailbox
directly always fixes the problem, but I have not been able to find a
consistant trigger for the problem. While it does seem to occur more often
with larger files, it is not every large file. The only thing I have
noticed is that in every case the message was SPAM, but that could simply
be a coincidence.

I hope PostOffice gets moving on this - I was already unhappy with the
pricing changes in the last few versions. It is a nice product, but the
company behind it seems to be degrading...