RE: [NTISP] Q: Large Mail Solution Help/Inquiry

Steve Velosa ( (no email) )
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 14:16:03 -0400

VOPmail was "commercially" tested at over 65 000 mailboxes, and it was
"extremely" stable. Our own internal tests show that VOPmail could "easily"
support over 100 000 mailboxes.

VOPmail can also support several different authentication methods, including
"ODBC" , NT SAM, Windows Registry, and even Radius.

For more customer feedback, you can join the following mailing list and ask
VOPmail users yourself.
mailto:vopmailbeta-request@vircom.com -> Type "SUBSCRIBE" in the body of the
email.

For any questions, feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Steve Velosa
Marketing Director
Vircom, Inc. (450-681-3332 ext. 222.)