Re: [NTISP] Need help with my USR Netserver 16

David Payer ( (no email) )
Fri, 21 May 1999 13:25:49 -0500

:They say in the newsgroup that version 3.x is not Y2K. Do you know what this
:means ?

As of Jan1,00 the dates (I assume this deals with Radius Accounting) goes to
2038 is what I have heard. I do not know if that will stop you but it has the
potential to screw up your logs if your programs use those logs.

:
:I don't wanna upgrdae to 4.x because of all the bugs. I am content with 3.3
:.

I have been running 4.0.14 on one machine for 1.5 years and have never taken
the machine down. it is good. BUT, you can't use the latest V.90 code on it, it
doesnn't support the needed attributes.

:
:Regarding your post about SESSION limit not working, what do you mean ? What
:firmware version are you using ?
:
:- Danny

I was using 3.25 and I was always finding people on past the timeout (I have a
3 hour/call limit). Maybe 3.30 solved that. If so, I would like to know. Have
you tried using V.90 code on the modems using 3.30?

David Payer
: