RE: [NTISP] NT and PERL problems...

George G. Stossel ( (no email) )
Tue, 4 May 1999 14:38:54 -0400

You need to set up the applications mapping for IIS to recognize the .CGI or
..PL script file extension as applications.
Also when up set up the mapping your need to specify <pathname>\perl.exe %s
%s (argument list appears twice) to get the perl interpreter to correctly
process the script file name plus any arguments. This can be set up once
for the entire server and updated across all web site definitions
automatically.

George

George G. Stossel, President Phone: 419.352.3568
DACOR, Inc. FAX: 419.353.0149
519 W. Wooster Street Sales: 800.447.5333
Bowling Green, OH 43402-2763 03 USA Email: stossel@dacor.com