Re: [NTISP] IIS 4.0 FTP hosting on a single IP

Kevin ( (no email) )
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 20:52:20 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01BE7181.376D9180

all you need to do is have your ISP set up a login and password for =
upload access. Then
you can simply FTP your changes up to the website.

Your FTP/web publishing software will then have to be configured for the =
accounts. If you have
multiple sites you might request the login/passwd to be the same for =
each (ease of remembering
and configuring) or different (better controlled access)

-kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Bomersbach <terryb@the-cia.net>
To: ntisp@iea-software.com <ntisp@iea-software.com>
Date: Thursday, March 18, 1999 8:31 PM
Subject: [NTISP] IIS 4.0 FTP hosting on a single IP
=20
Does anyone have any advice here, or am I out of luck. We are =
running WWW off of one ISP, what we need is FTP for each of these =
domains to update their web pages. What are others doing?

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01BE7181.376D9180

all you need to do is =have your ISP=20set up a login and password for upload access. Then
you=20can simply FTP your changes up to the website.

Your FTP/web publishing software will =then have to=20be configured for the accounts. If you have
multiple sites you might request the =login/passwd=20to be the same for each (ease of remembering
and configuring) or different (better =controlled=20access)

-kevin

-----Original =Message-----
From:=20 Terry Bomersbach <terryb@the-cia.net>
To: =ntisp@iea-software.com =<ntisp@iea-software.com>
=Date:=20 Thursday, March 18, 1999 8:31 PM
Subject: [NTISP] IIS =4.0 FTP=20 hosting on a single IP

Does anyone have any advice =here, or am I=20 out of luck.  We are running WWW off of one ISP, what we need =is FTP=20 for each of these domains to update their web pages.  What are =others=20 doing?
------=_NextPart_000_001F_01BE7181.376D9180--