Re: [NTISP] IIS 4.0 FTP hosting on a single IP

Ray Carpenter ( (no email) )
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:32:49 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_02E6_01BE71F3.D5BEDE80

We use Serv-U and give each domain a username and password. Serv-U has =
it's own security and can restrict the user to it's own directory =
structure.

Hope this helps
Ray
-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Bomersbach <terryb@the-cia.net>
To: ntisp@iea-software.com <ntisp@iea-software.com>
Date: Thursday, March 18, 1999 8:39 PM
Subject: [NTISP] IIS 4.0 FTP hosting on a single IP
=20
Does anyone have any advice here, or am I out of luck. We are =
running WWW off of one ISP, what we need is FTP for each of these =
domains to update their web pages. What are others doing?

------=_NextPart_000_02E6_01BE71F3.D5BEDE80

We use Serv-U and give each domain a =username=20and password.  Serv-U has it's own security and can restrict the =user to=20it's own directory structure.

Hope this helps
Ray
-----Original =Message-----
From:=20 Terry Bomersbach <terryb@the-cia.net>
To: =ntisp@iea-software.com =<ntisp@iea-software.com>
=Date:=20 Thursday, March 18, 1999 8:39 PM
Subject: [NTISP] IIS =4.0 FTP=20 hosting on a single IP

Does anyone have any advice =here, or am I=20 out of luck.  We are running WWW off of one ISP, what we need =is FTP=20 for each of these domains to update their web pages.  What are =others=20 doing?
------=_NextPart_000_02E6_01BE71F3.D5BEDE80--