RE: [NTISP] Post.Office / Outlook Express issues

greg Lowthian ( (no email) )
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 20:22:35 -0800

I have tried MailShield (not free) for Spam and it works like
a charm. ADOT (free)for WebMail it works well also. Both
integrate well with Post.Office. Although ADOT is Unix based
I run it on a 486 system with FreeBsd and it runs like a top.
http://www.atdot.org/