Re: [NTISP] Imail vs post-office

( mbailey@journey.net )
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 19:32:52 -0500 (EST)

I use IMAIL 4.07 and other than a few undocumented gotchas all works just
fine. I wish the web interface was a bit more mature.. (even in 5.0 we
still can not handle the layout they use a really crappy table yet.
However it is getting better.

--Matt

Matthew S. Bailey, President Journey Communications, Inc.
mbailey@journey.net PO Box 2003
(517) 779-2400 Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

Inexpensive Wholesale Services for Michigan -- michix.com

see this url: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html