RE: [NTISP] Imail vs post-office

Tony ( (no email) )
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 16:48:34 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BE6D71.55A71D60

I'm in! I've been dealing with this too long and lost too many customers!

Tony Morgan
Cyberlink Internet Access
918-647-9887
-----Original Message-----
From: ntisp-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:ntisp-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Ronnie D. Franklin
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 1999 4:49 PM
To: ntisp@iea-software.com
Subject: RE: [NTISP] Imail vs post-office

My first request to them was in July of 98..

In December of 98 they said they had found the problem and that Outlook
Express would stop receiving an Email that had a single "." on a line...
they supplied me a patch.. and it may have helped on a few messages.. but it
did not stop the problem.

While I do believe that OE has a problem.. I also feel that Post.Office
has a problem.. to the point that I have been considering some sort of law
suit against them.. but I have not taken my software license agreement to an
attorney to see if we could do that..

What may be better is a class action suit with all the ISPs joining in..

ronnie@itexas.net