Re: [NTISP] Total control DSP modem problem

Geoffrey L. Scully ( (no email) )
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:30:36 -0800

--------------BAC3676C4AD1742633B6CD9B

Yes and I will send you the command to set your card to 24 modems. The
problem is this. When the card comes from factory it is only set for
23b and 1d for ISDN use. You have to change this manually after
installation.