Re: [NTISP] Another traffic monitor question

postmaster ( postmaster@abraxis.com )
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 19:10:17 -0500

That's exactly what PacMon was designed for
Checkout the no-charge PacMon demo download at
http://secure.abraxis.com/pacmon/

PacMon measures and logs bandwidth usage by IP address

regards

Abraxis