Re: [NTISP] Routers

Darryl Harvey ( darryl@myemail.com.au )
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 14:57:57 +1100

At 12:38 PM 2/5/99 , you wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am currently using a Cisco 2501 Router. What other types of routers are
> there out there that may be better and faster than this particular brand and
> model?

What is wrong with your router?

What is slow about it? What do you have it doing and how is it connected
(Serial port, ISDN, ASYNC, SYNC, Frame Relay)

What is the router specs, how much memory, what Version of Cisco IOS?

There are plenty of reasons why this router may not be working correctly, but
it will not help to just change router models or manufacturer. You need to
find out why and then fix it!

Darryl

see this url: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html