RE: [NTISP] Seattle Labs SLMail

JustinT ( (no email) )
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:17:47 -0700

I have been using vopmail from www.vircom.com and they have a web interface
email program. It is still in beta, but it looks great and it is close to
being released. I have installed it and have had no reported problems.
The price for their package cannot be beat. I have been very pleased with
their support and their program. Before choosing vopmail, I researched
almost every email package out there and vopmail worked the 1st time it was
installed. It is also very easy to configure.

Justin