Re: [NTISP] Perl Install?

Jack Olszewski ( jacek@hermes.net.au )
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:22:14 +1100

At 06:45 PM 28-01-99 -0500, you wrote:
>>Are your www executable perl scripts in a directory that is declared
>>virtual - readable - executable in www service properties (IIS manager)?
>I got it to execute, at least. The files were set up correctly but the
>directory did not have the same permissions.
>When I changed the directory permissions the file executed there was no
>output.

I'm not sure if I understand correctly. How do you know the scripts execute?
They don't need to be executable, only readable by Guest (if anyone is
supposed to use them). Perl.exe has to be executable by everyone. The
important point is to make their directory executable in IIS manager
- www properties - directories.

Cheers,

Jack Olszewski
Hermes Internet