Re: [NTISP] PM3 SETUP

John Lange ( radadmin@palacenet.net )
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 10:32:49 -0600

HI

1)Yes a nul modem cable is a special cable.
2)I don't know, it would be nice.
3)Every buy your kid a toy and get batteries with it? Ever see someone buy a
computer and get brains with it?

No slam on you, I just got my 10th call from new Compaq users today.

Good Luck
JOhn :}

At 09:17 PM 12/16/98 -0600, you wrote:

> Three questions:
>
> 1) Is a NULL MODEM cable wired different from a standard modem cable?
> 2) Why doesn't lucent provide and NULL MODEM cable with their $10,000.00 PM3
> Box?
> 3) Ever buy a car that had a tag that read "REQUIRES ONE 12V DC BATTERY."?

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC.
microjl@palacenet.net MICRO-TECH Computers, Inc.
608.742.1601 & 6980 1819 New Pinery Road
http://www.palacenet.net/ Portage, WI 53901
Visit our online store @ http://www.microt.com/
Authorized iPSwitch WebVar @ http://www.microt.com/iPSwitch/index.html

--- __o