RE: [NTISP] Frame Relay question

Endre Palfi ( endre@ufonet.net )
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 13:17:00 -0800

Sounds like a low budget connection. If you use a Cisco 2501 then you'll
also need a CSU (an Adtran or something like that), OR you can just use
an Osicom T1 RouterMate that has a built in CSU for half the total cost
of the cisco and the Adtran unit.

You can probably get the FR circuit from your local carrier, if not give
us a call, we have a few Frame-Relay switches in house.

..Endre
213-787-1111 x 121.