RE: [NTISP] ** ADSL Connections **

Anthony Abby ( (no email) )
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 10:08:22 -0500

ADSL won't work for you on your end if you are thinking of using it to
replace your current server connection. ADSL will not route from your end
out, but SDSL will. WQe investigated ADSL some time ago and were a little
put down to find all this out.

ADSL is fine for the consumer, but not a suitable replacement for the more
conventional line types for servers.

Regards,
Anthony