Re: [RadiusNT] About CallsOnline and stored proc-s

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 16:48:46 -0800

"S.Tumurbaatar" wrote:

> There's a database that doesnot support views and stored procedures (MySQL).

Maybe, although I haven't tried it.

> Can RadiusNT use it? Becouse we need a concurrency checking,

You can force MS Access compatability mode, although that probably will
not work well, as access uses the "Now" function, which it probably
doesn't
have. If you want to send me a set of SQL statements, I can look at
getting those into RaidusNT for it.

> I replaced the CallsOnline view with the static table. I thought to manually
> maintain relations between the CallsOnline and Servers/ServerPorts tables.

RadiusNT itself doesn't use the CallsOnline view anymore. It uses the

> Unfortunetly, in MSAccess mode the RadiusNt uses ServerPorts to obtain
> online status and CallsOnline to update this status (before I thought that
> it
> uses CallsOnline in both cases). But is there any other db mode where
> RadiusNt uses own queries and doesnot use views and stored proc-s?

The latest RadiusNT (like 2.5.195) uses serverports exclusively.