Re: [RadiusNT] RE: What about writing CalllerID, AcctSessionID to callsonline (serverports) ?

Salman Karim ( (no email) )
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 17:28:43 PDT

The first thing is : What do u wanna ask?
and second one is : Why dont u update yr trigger if u want caller id?
coz trigger is yr actual billing by which u can billed what ever u want. Even we builled our email accounts with this calls' trigger.

Salman

From: "Serkan SUBASI" <ssubasi@turk.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:54:56 +0300

>We do not want to do such an operation, because calls table getting big
everyday (even we clear it once a month)
and when we set a trigger on it, trigger will consume all SQL server
resources (CPU), and makes a very high load.

But I think there must be a structure like the one done on Calls (RadiusNT
load all column info at startup)
RadiusNT can load all columns on serverports table at startup, and then
collects that data from the radius request,
then updates serverports (not callsonline)

Why not ?
Is not that a good idea ?

Serkan SUBASI