RE: Fw: [RadiusNT] CVX Nortel Accounting packets

Salman Karim ( (no email) )
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:20:10 PDT

Which type of records in calls table u r getting?
I mean STOP record or STOP & START records both. First see what is the primary key set on calls table u . If u can remove yr primary key then remove it coz it will not effect on radius.

Salman

From: "Charlie Cocuzza" <charlie@megahits.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 07:12:53 -0400

>We had the same problem with Ascend blades. Couldn't see the calls on line.
It had to do with the way the NASPort was being identified. The Callsonline
view is a view off of the serverports table. If your NASports are not
defined in serverports, or are not the same as what your NAS is reporting
the serverports table will not be updated.

In your accounting record below, your NASPort is 1024. Do you have a port
defined as 1024 for this particular ServerID in serverports? After we fixed
the NASPort definitions our callsonline view started working.

Your duplicate key in object 'Calls' is another issue. We had that problem
also with one of our NASs. This may sound funny, but our accounting secret
was defined incorrectly. We fixed that and this error went away.

Charlie Cocuzza