Fw: [RadiusNT] CVX Nortel Accounting packets

Mourad Dahoumane ( (no email) )
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:44:49 +0200

We managed to get the accounting packets but we still can't get the calls
online view . In odbc mode we get
this error every time we connect. We set the timeout on the remote side to
30 seconds but still we get

Wed Oct 27 10:16:00 1999: ODBC Error:23000:2627:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY
constraint 'pk_Calls'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'Calls'.
Wed Oct 27 10:17:01 1999: ODBC Error:23000:2627:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY
constraint 'pk_Calls'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'Calls'.

If we switch to text mode we get the following.

Wed Oct 27 10:38:25 1999
Password = ""
Acct-Status-Type = Start
NAS-Identifier = "CVX1"