Re: [RadiusNT] CVX Nortel Accounting packets

Salman Karim ( (no email) )
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:57:10 PDT

In Accounting section u select
1)Manual Calls Update
2)Stop Record Only

Then u will get data for accounting in calls table

Salman

From: "Mourad Dahoumane" <mdahoumane@interway.lu>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:54:35 +0200

>we are using Radius nt 2.5.175. against Emerald SQL 7 on the same server PII
266 with 256MB Memory and 135 physical left
The general options are Ignore case, Trim name, allow malformed. In advanced
options we use the concurrency control,
variable login limit and time banking, nothing is selected in Accounting
advanced options nor Proxy.
Response time are between 16 and 45 for local NAS and 235 mostly for the cvx

Mourad Dahoumane