RE: [RadiusNT] Help Portmaster problem??

Richard Pedersen ( (no email) )
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 17:03:40 -0600

Thank-you for the quick reply and It did stop the problem Now I have noticed
the following with unknown attribute... How do I get rid of this?

Thanks

Sending Ack of id 1 to ce3a8203 (PowerRack1)
User-Service = Framed-User
Framed-Protocol = PPP
Framed-Filter = "mailonly"
Resp Time: 321 Auth: 498/48 -> 601 Acct: 989/0/10 -> 999

radrecv: Request from host ce3ad5fb code=4, id=198, length=170
Acct-Session-Id = "1A00129E"
User-Name = "wapiti"
NAS-Identifier = 206.58.213.251
NAS-Port = 24
NAS-Port-Type = Async
Acct-Status-Type = Stop
Acct-Session-Time = 1331
Acct-Authentic = RADIUS
Received unknown attribute 77, vendor 0
Acct-Input-Octets = 2038
Acct-Output-Octets = 869
Acct-Terminate-Cause = User-Request
Received unknown attribute 2, vendor 307
User-Service = Framed-User
Framed-Protocol = PPP
Framed-Address = 206.58.213.84
Acct-Delay-Time = 0