Re: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT not writing CRLF to log file

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:30:28 -0700

David Sovereen wrote:

> When we tried 2.5.172 (I think), I reported to you that certain logfile
> entries didn't have CRLF on them. You mentioned that you were cleaning up
> that area -- trying to eliminate the unnecessary blank lines and clean
> things up a bit. Sounds like the same thing is being reported again.

Yes. We consolidated the ODBC/text logging functions. The problem
was that we had to remove all the cr/lf stuff for the ODBC functions
(so that it didn't get written to the DB with them) and the text log
wasn't appending the CR/LF (it assumed it was already there). If you
find certain ones that are not working in 195, please let me know.