Re: [RadiusNT] INSERT conflict with RadiusNT and checkattribute

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 10:19:43 -0700

Graeme Slogrove wrote:

> What is the radlogmsgid for check-attribute errors ? When I enable
> check-attribute, the following comes up under the log file.

The RadlogMsgs table is a lookup table for the RadLogs table. I did
notice in the RadiusNT.sql script, four entries are missing:

INSERT RadLogMsgs(RadLogMsgID, Description, Severity) VALUES(16, 'Port
Not Allowed', 2)
INSERT RadLogMsgs(RadLogMsgID, Description, Severity) VALUES(17, 'Reject
Attribute', 2)
INSERT RadLogMsgs(RadLogMsgID, Description, Severity) VALUES(18, 'Check
Attribute', 2)
INSERT RadLogMsgs(RadLogMsgID, Description, Severity) VALUES(54, 'Bad
username', 3)

You need #18, and since its missing, RadiusNT can't insert the RadLog
record.