RE: [RadiusNT] Anyone at IEA-Software actually care about my

Jeff Woods ( jwoods@deltacomm.com )
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 15:12:02 -0400

At 07:59 PM 9/17/99 +0200, you wrote:

>2) Thanks very much for the sarcasm, but with $995 support contract I do
>expect some answers. Such a pity that it is almost 8pm here before I can
>even phone the USA for support - it's easy to call the shots when it's not
>inconveniencing you.

Not on this forum, you won't. It wasn't sarcasm -- it was truth. This is
NOT the proper location to obtain support on your purchased support
contract (and three cheers to you for buying one). If you are expecting
the quick turnaround, always-answered support that you're paying for, then
you need to send the post to the proper location. This user-discussion
forum isn't it.

>3) IEA support answers questions very quickly on this forum when they have
>seen the problem before, so at least a "we'll check into this one, because
>we've seen 10 people complaining about Dr-Watson errors in the last month,
>maybe it's a bug somewhere that we could fix and make everyone really happy
>?" reply would be helpful.

They SOMETIMES answer questions here, but are under no obligation to do
so. I've been known to post questions that NEVER get answered here, but
when I call support with a paid-incident, I get the help I need (in all but
one case, in which we STILL have Sean and Dale both stumped).