RE: [RadiusNT] AcctStatusType and ODBC mode

Ross McNab ( (no email) )
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:01:14 +0100

> Ross McNab wrote:
> > I've tried this, but RadiusNT doesn't seem to even compose an insert
> > statement for the accounting-start/stop messages. Messages with standard
> > Start/Stop AcctStatusTypes are logged to the DB with no
> problems. I enclose
> > the debug output generated by an ascend rebooting below. Any ideas?
>
> And it won't in the case of Accounting-On and Accounting-Off record
> types, which are what the below (7 and 8) are.

Dale,

Is there any chance that a future version of RadiusNT will add these
messages to the database?

When we ran RadiusNT in text mode we used them to detect when an ascend had
lost power or rebooted, so we could clean up hanging calls in our call
statistics/billing system.

Thanks for your help,
Ross McNab.