Re: [RadiusNT] timeleft not working properly

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 17:10:18 -0700

Nezar Ahmed wrote:

> No I can only see the Ascend-Maximum-Time Attribute.

What version of RadiusNT are you running? It shouldn't matter, as
the max should be enforcing the attribute. Assuming that RadiusNT
is sending the correct value, there is nothing else RadiusNT can
do. If the max doesn't kick the user off at the specified time,
then they get free time. :(