RE: [RadiusNT] SNMP concurrency checking

Herman verschooten ( H.verschooten@WebVisie.net )
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 16:57:00 +0200

Say Dale,
We've got a RA8000 from Bay-Nortel, i've seen that there's an entry for the
5399, but the proble we face is that bay has changed their entry to

..1.3.6.1.4.1.15.2.16.1.2.1.3.1.x for asynchrone calls, where x is the
port-number
..1.3.6.1.4.1.15.2.16.1.2.1.3.9.x for synchronce calls
..1.3.6.1.4.1.15.2.16.1.2.1.3.10.x for ta calls

but what they sent in the access-request is either

a. when radius-port-enconding is set to channel

aabcc

where aa is the connection type (10 for async, 20 for sync, etc)
where b is the PRI
where cc is the connection

b. when set to device

you just get the port-number, eg when you have an async call on port 10,
this will be 10. When you get a sync (ISDN) call on port 10, this will alse
be 10. You can never get two simultanous calls with the same port-number.
But how can you do you set this up ?

Is this a little bit understandable ?

Any help is appreciated.

Herman