Re: [RadiusNT] Check field in radconfigs table

Fernando Kiernan ( (no email) )
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:03:01 -0300

>From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>

>The check field tells RadiusNT to check the set of received attributes
>for a matching attribute/value pair. If it does not find it, RadiusNT
>will reject the request. Check fields are NOT sent back to the NAS.
>Currently, two AVP checks on the same user would probably always fail,
>as both AVPs would be required in the request (it doesn't support OR
>type checks).

What we are trying to develop is a service for the customers to tell us a
set of numbers from what they will be calling to our NAS and we will accept
the calls only if coming from those numbers.