Re: [RadiusNT] Check field in radconfigs table

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:46:14 -0700

"Fernando M. Kiernan" wrote:

> Please can anyone explain how this field works exactly. Specifically we want to know what
> happens if we return two records with the same attribute number, different values and the
> check field in 1 from the query to radius.

The check field tells RadiusNT to check the set of received attributes
for a matching attribute/value pair. If it does not find it, RadiusNT
will reject the request. Check fields are NOT sent back to the NAS.
Currently, two AVP checks on the same user would probably always fail,
as both AVPs would be required in the request (it doesn't support OR
type checks).