Re: [RadiusNT] IP add of Unix Machine.

Syed Qadeer Pasha ( sqpasha@cyber.net.pk )
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 04:02:01 +0500

So its mean i cant place my password file at unix machine and the accounting
table at oracle on another machine. And i have to install oracle at the same
computer of RadiusNT as well. In this regard i would like to know, how many
accounts can RadiusNT will handle at a time.

And another thing i would like to ask , from where can i read about the
features and their configuration of RadiusNT. As i am reading at
http://www.iea-software.com/radiusnt/docs/ but i m not getting where can i
configure restriction on id with max 5 connections. And where can i configure
to disconnect id(s) if the balance reaches to zero means online database
updation-n-accessing.

Regards
S.Q.Pasha.