Re: [RadiusNT] How to authenticate user without password

Brian Lube ( brian@mpinet.net )
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:59:39 -0400

I thought there was a way by using a blank file in text mode or something
as well. I'm not aware of a way in the 3com chassis to turn off ppp
security, and that would suck on a large scale (we have about 20 boxes
right now).

--bl

At 09:23 PM 7/15/99 +1000, you wrote:
>disable ppp security on your remote access box
>

>Michael Saunders

Brian Lube
System Administrator
MPInet